All chocolate cookies are great, and the cookies in this recipe are no exception.
- 100g of white sugar
- 80g of brown sugar
- 110g of flour
- 60g of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of white chocolate buttons
- 1 egg
- 125g of butter
- Pre heat the oven.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix white and brown sugar into the melted butter.
- Beat the egg into the mix.
- Stir through the remaining ingredients.
- Shape the cookies as you like on a baking tray (they’re going to flatten out and grow, so leave plenty of space between each cookie if you don’t want just one giant cookie).
- Bake for 8 – 9 minutes if you like the cookies soft, or 9 – 10 minutes if you like them harder.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]