This recipe is for a creamy sauce that takes it’s flavour from roasted garlic, shallots and chorizo sausage. It’s very simple but delicious and has complex flavours, despite it’s basic ingredients list. The sauce would also be suitable for a pasta.
- Vegetables (I suggest mashed potato with salad leaves or greens such as broccolini)
- Diced chorizo
- Black garlic
- Chicken stock
- Black Pepper
- Cook any slow cooking vegetables first (such potatoes required for mashed potato or roast veggies). Roast the garlic so it’s soft, if you’re not using black garlic.
- Cook the chicken in a pan.
- Throw finely diced shallots, diced chorizo and garlic in the pan when the chicken is almost cooked. Add any green veggies that need cooked, such as broccolini.
- Once everything’s cooked in the pan (ingredients mentioned in step 3), add cream, lemon juice and chicken stock, then boil the cream down a little bit, stirring it all together (except the mash potato).
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Stir in salad leaves or serve with a side salad.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]