This is a super easy meal to make, which is inexpensive and healthy. It goes well with all types of crisp vegetables, but today I used green capsicum and zucchini.
- Chicken mince
- Masterfoods Roast chicken seasoning (Salt, Chicken Flavour 19%, Sugar, Paprika, Garlic 9%, Rosemary 8%, Pepper 5%, Onion, Lemon Peel, Chilli 2.5%, Lemon Oil, Food Acid (Citric)) – or any spice blend you feel like, really
- Vegetables (green capsicum and zucchini)
- Cook the veggies in a little oil
- Cook the chicken and add the roast chicken seasoning as it cooks
- Spread some hummus on a plate
- Put the vegetables on the hummus
- Put a little more hummus on the vegetables if you like
- Put the chicken on top
- Add more hummus and then some dukkah to finish
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]