I reluctantly call this a “salad” because it’s technically a salad, but the reality of it doesn’t match the image of a salad in my mind. I suppose you could call this a winter salad.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Pine nuts
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Egg yolk
- Brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Dice and boil the potatoes.
- Make the balsamic mayonnaise by mixing the ingredients together.
- Slice then lightly fry the red onion in a drop of oil.
- Dice the chorizo and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the boiled potatoes, cherry tomatoes and chorizo to the frying pan with the onion.
- When all is cooked, turn off the heat and add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Stir until the rocket is wilted, then serve.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]