10 October, 2020
Hearty Chorizo Salad With Balsamic MayoPosted in : Dinner, European on by : Lewis Hurst Tags: Meat and Veg, Salad
I reluctantly call this a “salad” because it’s technically a salad, but the reality of it doesn’t match the image of a salad in my mind. I suppose you could call this a winter salad.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Pine nuts
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Egg yolk
- Brown sugar
- Salt & pepper
- Dice and boil the potatoes.
- Make the balsamic mayonnaise by mixing the ingredients together.
- Slice then lightly fry the red onion in a drop of oil.
- Dice the chorizo and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the boiled potatoes, cherry tomatoes and chorizo to the frying pan with the onion.
- When all is cooked, turn off the heat and add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Stir until the rocket is wilted, then serve.