I’m pretty happy with this, but it’s hard to get falafel wrong. This is a fusion of Japanese salad flavours with Middle Eastern falafel. It works seamlessly.
- Salad greens
- Japanese sesame salad dressing
- Sesame oil
- Falafel mix
- Rice (80-90% white 10-20% red rice)
- Flaked almonds
- Cook the rice
- Mix the salad greens with the dressing and plate it up
- Chop and fry the capsicum in sesame oil
- Grate the carrot
- Plate up the rice, capsicum, raw carrot and sprinkle flaked almonds on the plate, while you fry the falafel in sesame oil
- Plate up the cooked falafel and serve with humus
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 2 Average: 5]