10 October, 2020
Peppered Beef Mignon Burgers With Dijon Vinaigrette SaladPosted in : Dinner, European on by : Lewis Hurst Tags: Meat and Veg, Pasta
This recipe is tastier than the title makes it sound, but be aware that it is possible to make it in a way that it’s a little oily, because there’s oil in the pattie sauce and in the salad sauce.
You can make this recipe as little burgers or just as a mince dish (which is actually my preference, but it didn’t sound fancy in the title; hey, I got you to click on it, right?). Alternatively, you could do this recipe as a pasta and meatballs dish, with the salad atop the pasta and the meatballs resting on the top.
Meatballs / Patties / Mince
- Beef Mince
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Tomato Puree
- Soy Sauce
- Onion Powder
- Black pepper
- toasted pine nuts
- Baby cos lettuce
- White Wine Vinegar
- Dijon Mustard
- Make the pepper sauce by mixing the ingredients together.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing the ingredients together.
- Cut the kumera into cubes, add some oil, season with salt and pepper then roast in the oven.
- Make the beef patties or meatballs by mixing the ingredients together with the pepper sauce and put in the oven with the kumera (skip this step if you’re just doing mince).
- Slice the carrot into slivers and put in the vinaigrette.
- If you’re doing mince, when the kumar is nearly cooked, cook the mince with the ingredients for the meatballs and pepper sauce mixed in.
- Add the sweetcorn to cook with the meat.
- Combine the salad ingredients together with the vinaigrette.
- Serve as desired.