This is about my third ramen, and I have to say my best for flavour.
- Udon noodles
- Ginger powder
- Chilli powder
- Lemongrass powder
- Sesame oil
- Fish sauce
- Chicken oxo cube
- Thinly slice the veggies and cook in sesame oil while water boils
- Set to a low heat and add mirin and a splash of soy sauce, then shortly after add the ginger, chilli and lemongrass powder and stir
- Turn the heat up then add boiling water and noodles
- Shortly after add an egg and stir the boil until the egg is cooked
- Add a splash of fish sauce and an oxo cube then stir and serve
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]