This is more of a meal idea than a recipe because it is an article on how to improve on a ready-meal packet and turn it into a banana curry, though you could probably get the ingredients from the packet online and make this into a recipe if you were so inclined.
This is kind of a strange meal, but I assure you it’s delicious. I like it because it’s healthy, cheap, quick and easy to make.
- 1 Packet of Thai Jungle Curry from Naked Cuisine
- 1 Banana (a firm banana works best ahem)
- 1 Chilli
- Sesame oil
- Optional Cashew nuts (there are already some in the packet, but I like a few more. You may feel the same way about the tofu)
- Cook rice
- When the rice is 5-10 minutes from being finished, slice and dry the banana in sesame oil
- When the banana has crisped up a little on both sides, add chopped up chilli and optional ingredients (if you’re adding optional ingredients that need a little more cooking, do this earlier)
- Finally, add the Thai Jungle Curry
- Serve the banana curry on the rice and enjoy