I made this recipe while trying to replicate the flavours of a local Thai restaurant’s Nasi Goreng. This turned out more flavoursome than the restaurant’s meal. I’m pretty pleased with it.
- Laoganma Crispy Chilli Oil
- Shrimp Paste
- Sesame oil
- Other vegetables (Optional)
- Cook the rice adding some shrimp paste to the boil.
- While the rice cooks, cook the capsicum in sesame oil on a very low flame.
- When the rice is getting closer to being cooked add other vegetables if you’re cooking them and turn up the heat to finish the vegetables off.
- Add the crispy chilli oil to flavour the vegetables once they’re cooked.
- Add the cooked rice to the vegetables and stir in some more crispy chilli oil.
- Add an egg to the edge of the pan. When it’s almost cooked, mix it with the rice and vegetable mix to bind it a little and finish cooking the egg.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]