This is my new favourite way to do potatoes. I cannot recommend it enough.
- Oil (I like sunflower oil)
- Wash then boil the potatoes (whole)
- Finely chop the garlic
- Lightly cook the garlic in butter and oil
- Once the potatoes are cooked, crush them slightly just enough to break them a little bit so the skins are open
- Drizzle the garlic butter oil over them and season with thyme and a dash of salt
- Roast the potatoes until they’re dried out slightly and browning at the tips, but not enough to burn them
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]