A quick and tasty Japanese meal with traditional flavours.
- Noodles (I used udon noodles, but ramen noodles are also nice)
- Cooking sake
- Soy sauce
- Sesame seed oil
- Dashi powder
- Remove the prawn tails and make a broth (boil them in water)
- Fry the vegetables, prawns and garlic in sesame seed oil.
- Add the noodles (which you can pre-boil if you prefer) after the vegetables and prawns are cooked.
- Immediately add cooking sake, mirin and soy sauce and the broth made in step 1, then stir to mix the sauce.
- Fry until the liquid from the sauce disappears and sprinkle with dashi powder for a flavour boost.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 4]